New Here

Options
Hi Everyone from NY! I currently have lost about 55lbs since July 2010. A friend kept telling me about this site and I finally got around to checking it out! I have sort of fell off the wagon and came here to say "HI" and use the food diary. Me tracking and portioning out my food will definitley help and of course the support of everyone here as well. I don't want to lose to much, maybe 10lbs and try and maintain. Maintaining is very hard, but, if I can get back into the swing of things, I'll feel so much better! :-) Having two kids and being a Stay at Home mom, it's a lot of "Grab n Go". I hope to start making smarter choices soon!

Replies

• victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP its a really friendly site with lots of people to spur you on Feel free to add me as a friend xx:smile:
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes, maintaining is hard! I wish someone had prepared me for that. Good luck to you. I know you can do it!
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey and welcome to MFP!

You have most certainly come to the right place for support and motivation, this site is brilliant !

Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey! :)
  • laura2070203
    Options
    Good Luck! I am in the same place. I lost 33 LBS then gained back 15 and here I am again. We can do it together.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome to one of my favorite people:)