Hello. I just joined...

Options
I've heard great things about this site from a friend at work so I'm just getting started. Today's a bittersweet day. I'm an empty nester now after my daughter graduated yesterday and moved away today to start a new life and career. Our house is going to be a little more quiet so there is no better time to start a new routine. My son gets married in August and I want to lose 40 pounds for not only the wedding (right now I'm not looking forward to going dress shopping) but for my health. I'm looking forward to the challenge and the support.

Replies

• icandoit2
    Options
    I've heard great things about this site from a friend at work so I'm just getting started. Today's a bittersweet day. I'm an empty nester now after my daughter graduated yesterday and moved away today to start a new life and career. Our house is going to be a little more quiet so there is no better time to start a new routine. My son gets married in August and I want to lose 40 pounds for not only the wedding (right now I'm not looking forward to going dress shopping) but for my health. I'm looking forward to the challenge and the support.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Come chat with us when you want that extra snack or you are feeling lonely. Thats what we are here for.
  • icandoit2
    Options
    Thanks. I can see that your'e an inspiration to many here. Keep up the great work for you and others.
  • icandoit2
    Options
    Thanks. I'll do that. I'm motivated already!
  • icandoit2
    Options
    Come chat with us when you want that extra snack or you are feeling lonely. Thats what we are here for.
    Thanks. I'll do that.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

:heart: Kelsey