Please!

Options
:smile: Hi im 5'3 and 142 pounds and i want 115 pounds so, how with me?.... i need, tips, diets, exercises... Help please

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more. There isn't much more to it.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options

This, really. Make sure you log everything you eat/drink, see the calories, and make sure you make a calorie deficit.
  • jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Definitely check out the tools to figure out your BMR and set your goals. When you set a goal weight MFP will automatically calculate the number of calories you need to eat in a day. For example, let's say your calorie goal that MFP sets is 1400. You eat 1400 calories in a day. Let's say one day you workout and burn about 300 calories. You need to make sure you eat 300 extra calories. The NET calories is really important, because if your body thinks you have only eaten 1100 calories (because you burned 300 in exercise), then it could go into starvation. mode.

You may have to do a little trial and error too. If you lose 2lbs in a week, and you want to slow it down, add a few more calories. I am losing about 1lb per week. It definitely took some figuring out on my part! Best of luck!

Also, a really great idea is to find a support group in the motivation section of the message boards. Find people with similar goals, or join a fun challenge.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

This, really. Make sure you log everything you eat/drink, see the calories, and make sure you make a calorie deficit.

and to cover the mental part of your journey, I recommend this exercise:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hmalin1/view/recipe-for-a-will-power-pill-for-help-with-the-mental-part-of-the-journey-155978

good luck to you