Which side of the Ewok line were you born on?

Options
13»

Replies

• Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Older. Hate.
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Born in 1985 and LOVE LOVE LOVE Ewoks!! I even had a stuffed animal Ewok as a kid that went everywhere with me!
    And it's a really good thing I love Ewoks because my puppy makes little Ewok noises when he plays and sleeps. It's so cute!

WTF is an Ewok???
    Really??? Do you live under a rock? How can you not know what an Ewok is??
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was born in 1988 and I have to admit, I love Ewoks. I had an Ewok "teddy bear" when I was little who I slept with everynight lol
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ewoks was the beginning of the destruction of Star Wars! then followed up by Jar Jar...which i was praying would die in a fiery car crash or something...

HERE HERE! Effin Jar Jar, he drove me nuts! I hated that thing so bad and he was so hard to tune out. Then that stupid voice got stuck in my head.. ugh.
    I disagree with you (though I see where your coming from) on the Ewoks subject- (though you can't really blame me I love anything thats tiny and fuzzy, espeically if it stabs people with a spear!) I think they were kinda essential to the plot, there needed to be a conflict within the larger battle because otherwise it woulda been kinda boring, imo... and they provided it. Plus they were cute. Anyway, I think the downfall started with Jar Jar- just imo. I understand and respect your pov but hadda add my two cents
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    1984 and i love ewoks i want them as pets lol
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    1967 Pre Ewok. Stupid teddy bear crap. lol That is the movie where the StarWars franchise started to go in the toilet. Trying to appeal to kids rather than the original audience. Each movie got worse after that. Cartoon character JarJar Binks, etc. Should have left well enough alone.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    1975- love em