im new

Options
Im new and im having a hard time remembering to input my food intake and exercise on here after i do it... any advice?

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I usually enter all my food for the day in the morning and only enter my workout once it's completed. Perhaps you can write down the foods you eat on paper and just keep it some place handy... Then when you have time log it all in to MFP.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    get the mobile version

i enter my food when im eating its just become habit
  • dedarlin
    dedarlin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    use the phone app! it even has a scanner so that you dont even have to search the database if it's got a label on it :)
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you can write down the foods you eat on paper and just keep it some place handy... Then when you have time log it all in to MFP.

Or if that won't work for you...

See if your phone has a "note recorder" that you can speak into, then playback later. Maybe there is an app out there that might help too.
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you can write down the foods you eat on paper and just keep it some place handy... Then when you have time log it all in to MFP.

Or if that won't work for you...

See if your phone has a "note recorder" that you can speak into, then playback later. Maybe there is an app out there that might help too.

In addition to the myfitnesspal app...forgot to mention that!