Chocolate Euphoria Bars

Options
utes09
utes09 Posts: 561 Member
I've become addicted to a series by Joanne Fluke. They are about a woman who owns a cookie shop in Lake Eden, MN and on the side she helps to solve murders. Throughout the book there are recipes. These are AMAZING!!!

Chocolate Euphoria Bars
350° 9x13 pan (sprayed) 20-25 minutes
Ingredients:
½ c butter
1 ½ C chocolate wafer crumbs (I crushed up oreos and I had 5 servings=15 cookies)
1 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 C Mini Marshmallows
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 C White Chocolate Chips
2 C Chocolate Cereal (I used Chocolate Pebbles)
1 C Milk Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Melt butter in the microwave. Combine in a bowl with oreo crumbs and mix till moist. Spread the mixture in the bottom of your pan. Sprinkle semi sweet chips over the oreos. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top, trying to evenly distribute. Sprinkle the white chips over the milk. Sprinkle your chocolate cereal over the white chips. Finish with sprinkling the milk chocolate chips over the cereal.
Use a spatula to flatten out the mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Let cool to room temp and cute. Refrigerate.
PS: You have to cut them before you refrigerate! They’re near impossible to cut cold. Even though I pre cut mine before refrigerating it was still hard to get them out of the pan. But they’re worth it!!!!

I got 40 bars. They’re very rich!

Break down:
123 calories 5 grams fat 68mg sodium 18g carbs 1g fiber 2 g protein. That's if you get 40 bars.

Replies

• SaraSatin
    SaraSatin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I wish I hadn't read that, LOL.

If you line the bottom and sides of your pan with parchment paper it will just come right out after cooling.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    bump
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Wow...my teeth hurt, but I would definitely try these for my boys and their friends.
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I would line the pan with parchment paper first. I would make these to go in Christmas cookie tins, as gifts. Sound a little too sweet for my liking. Thanks for the recipe!
  • Kksd605
    Kksd605 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great post for a site about fitness and weight loss. NOT! :(
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Even during weight loss you can have a splurge.

That's why these are great for gifts or pot lucks where others will eat most of them for you and you can enjoy one.