Hello from Montana

Options
I'm Steph. I'm 27, married and have a wonderful 1 year old daughter. I'm trying to lose about 20 pounds to get back to my "fighting weight". I run everyday. I just need to strength train more. I joined Snap Fitness last week and I'm going to try to go 4 days a week on my lunch break. I'm hoping to do the Kaua'i marathon in September!!

Replies

• RunningSteph
    Options
    I'm Steph. I'm 27, married and have a wonderful 1 year old daughter. I'm trying to lose about 20 pounds to get back to my "fighting weight". I run everyday. I just need to strength train more. I joined Snap Fitness last week and I'm going to try to go 4 days a week on my lunch break. I'm hoping to do the Kaua'i marathon in September!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie - welcome from another Montanan!! This is a great site - enjoy it.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph,

Welcome to MFP - I almost lost you there is so much activity on the boards today. Went to answer a different post and you were way down the page..

This is a great site for help and motivation. Stay with us and post when you need support - there is a great group here.

janiebeth

ps, I dream about Montana - would love to have a horse farm out there..
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    I totally just changed my username! I'm now RunningSteph!
  • Squrtea
    Squrtea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your post is the one after mine. I am from Montana too! Very cool. We gotta workout with these long winters! I say Bring it!
    130585.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    Hi and welcome from summery Sydney Australia
    Good luck with yr goals
  • brittenbaby
    Options
    hello from washington.. im stephanie im 25 and i started butterfly life program july 2008 and i just started doing this diary food thing today so im new to this.. anyways i dont understand why the tracker wont let me put the weight i started in july not today anyways its ok..