NEW DIET!!!!!

Options

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    hmm.............but what happens when you return back to normal food...........do you gain it all back, and hey, what about cholesterol levels.............I dont think bacon is our friend here on this forum............

let us know how it works out...........Im thinking of eating ice berg lettuce and celery only with water, for the rest of the year to lose this last 15 lbs.........whadda ya think?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I effing love grape Kool-Aid.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Can I swap out the nutter butter for tacos instead???
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    hmm.............but what happens when you return back to normal food...........do you gain it all back, and hey, what about cholesterol levels.............I dont think bacon is our friend here on this forum............

let us know how it works out...........Im thinking of eating ice berg lettuce and celery for the rest of the year to lose this last 15 lbs.........whadda ya think?

ICEBURG lettuce huh???? i think romaine is the ONLY helthy lettuce out there..

and when i return back to normal food Ill be on HCG so it"ll all work out..right????
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    One day without eating nothing.. does not sound good to me. There are healthier ways to lose weight than this!

Yeah, but you get to drink a case of beer on that day!
  • lloydrt
    Options
    morgan, I m sure Tacos would be acceptable, as long as you live in the Sout West part of the United States.........any other areas of the country wont do.......sorry, ............Lloyd
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

ah see i forgot the taco lovers are allergic to nut butter....
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I am actually on a very similar diet now...only exception is I add nut butter on Mon, Wed and Fridays...seems to be working wonders :)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

It's the nuts in the peanut butter....damn allergies
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I thnk you need to work in more Nut Butter
  • lloydrt
    Options

let us know how it works out...........Im thinking of eating ice berg lettuce and celery for the rest of the year to lose this last 15 lbs.........whadda ya think?

and when i return back to normal food Ill be on HCG so it"ll all work out..right????

Im nervous about Romaine lettuce having more calories that Ice berg lettuce, maybe I can google and find out just how much the differance is between calories in Ice Berg lettuce and Romaine?

I dont know, maybe , since I live in Texas, I can do that Taco only diet instead of the ice berg lettuce diet.......whadda ya think?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    where is the twinkie day?!?!?

Get out of here with your twinkies!

Where's the CHEESE, people?!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey guys im starting this new diet...if anyone wants to join me in an amazing new weight loss..to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!

Monday:BACON
    TUES: EGGS
    WED:BACON
    THURS: EGGS
    FRIDAY: NUT BUTTER
    SAT: BACON AND EGGS
    SUNDAY: NOTHING!!!!

Who wants to try it??????

Bahahaha... nut butter!

Obviously my head's in the wrong place today.

I'm in, only on Friday's though!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

barumpum
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I would do it just to eat "nut butter" ...

Me, too - but I prefer mine served in bed.
    :wink:
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Let me know where to bring the 10cc of nut butter!!
  • dianaskin
    Options
    Hmmm...looks like you forgot a milk and bananas day...
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options

Im nervous about Romaine lettuce having more calories that Ice berg lettuce, maybe I can google and find out just how much the differance is between calories in Ice Berg lettuce and Romaine?

I dont know, maybe , since I live in Texas, I can do that Taco only diet instead of the ice berg lettuce diet.......whadda ya think?

Once you back to normal food and HCG, may I also suggest Alli to help "eliminate" any fat found in your foods.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...looks like you forgot a milk and bananas day...
    but *gasp* the sugar content'll kill ya!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    mmmmm, bacon and nut butter. Where do I sigh up?