Question of the Day- Day 79!!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 79!!!:heart:

Name one thing about your body you DO like.

**Me- I have olive skin so I tan easily? I don't really like anything about my body I am fat everywhere I have boring brown eyes... a big nose crooked teeth...lol so my skin I guess is pretty nice lol

Replies

• kbrown1171
    Options
    I like my lips -- full w/ a cupid's bow. Look great w/ lipstick. :smile:
  • BeckyNaron
    Options
    Not gonna lie - I have pretty awesome eyes :)
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like my hair.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I have really strong fingernails so they usually look quite nice with or without polish :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    First of all, YOU are very pretty. Honestly. So stop that!!

My favorite parts of myself...

My teeth and smile (people have accused me of having braces in the past and lying about it, even my dentist!! He had to "check my file" to see if I was telling the truth.. smh)
    I have slim and muscular calves which I think look pretty darn good.
    My arms and shoulders are beginning to be very strong and muscular
    and I think I have cute feet LOL
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    BTW - I also hve big brown eyes and I love them too. I'm sure your's are not boring!!
  • mirfaciane
    Options
    my legs..although I used to be very skinny i've always had big HEALTHY legs :-)
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    38DDD breasts that are all natural. And my eyes.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    my eyes...i have big *kitten* brown eyes and reallll huge eyelashes to go along with them.everyone comments on them saying how big and beautiful they are..quite annoying to be honest.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like everything. Especially my long serpent's tongue and dexterous fingers.
  • mirfaciane
    Options
    I have brown eyes ( brown eyes are awesome girl! don't ever feel like they are boring. Your eyes are the window to your soul so no matter how much weight you lose those eyes are never going to change because they show what is on the inside, so be happy and rejoice in who you are!!!) :-) and freckles that come with age (the older I get the more I get...) I always thought I would hate them but they connect me with my mom and grandmother and my daughter will probably have them too so now I think they are very special!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I like everything. Especially my long serpent's tongue and dexterous fingers.

LOL.
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :heart: Question of the Day- Day 79!!!:heart:

Name one thing about your body you DO like.

**Me- I have olive skin so I tan easily? I don't really like anything about my body I am fat everywhere I have boring brown eyes... a big nose crooked teeth...lol so my skin I guess is pretty nice lol

I believe the question was "Name one thing about your body you DO like." NOT "Name some things about your body that you don't like to dull down the fact that you actually like something about your body."

You can like something about your body, it's all good.

I've always had a nice butt.
    I like my boobs.
    My lips.
    and.
    My eyes.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    my skin tans well also.

So that.
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    I like my lips..... *smooch*
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    my smile :)
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with either my eyes, smile, butt or legs, they are super long.. just got to work on getting them back into shape!! Slowly, but surely!! :)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    HMM,

My legs and eyes used to get all the attention in my youth. I think they are aging ok too. PS: Since joining MFP I now like me pretty much all over!
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I really like my eyes and nose. I also (and this may be weird) like my hands and wrists. They are very tiny and it gives me hope that someday the rest of my body will be just as petitie.
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I guess it would have to be my eyes :)