What the ladies were at the gym???

Options
Ok, ladies, this is not to poke fun of you, but I've come accross so many different women in the gym from on a military post to cilivian, and it like it's a strip club. There are numerous stories I could mention about this, but the lastest one was so funny. I was at the gym Saturday afternoon. Lost of people and all. This one guy is a huge bodybuilder, I've talked with him a few times and knows his stuff and is cool. However, he might not want to bring his DD wife with him with such tight shorts on and a top that nearly loosens the girls free.
I over heard the wife tell her husband that this guy kept staring at her and I guess she wanted him to do something? Well, he said that she should be flattered or etc.......
So the next day the same lady was in the gym and again a lot of people. I wouldn't even look at her even when she started to work out beside me, really............the whole gym and you want the machine? So I carried on a short conversation with a lady that was right next to me for about 30 sec(not like some guys who spend most the thier workout time talkng to a girl on the proper way to do a squat :D) did my last set and went on to another station. I could tell from the corner of my eye that she was execting me to look at her, but there to workout not google at half dress women :)

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    huh
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    I thought it was funny. The first time I heard the wife complain to her husband that a guys were staring at her in the gym and expected him to flex his big muscles and put him down like a old horse. Isn't that why some ladies get in shape is to be attrative and now she is upset that guys are admiring her :D Too funny.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Personally, if I'm dressed in a somewhat revealing manner I understand one staring at me.
    And it's really fine....just don't actually cross the line by talking to me. lol

I've said this before about women. Attention is all fine and good with a lot of them, as long as it's attention from "desirables".
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!
  • donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My gym is like hook-up central. A lot of twenty-somethings who pretend to workout while checking out the opposite sex. I pay them no mind and just do what I am there to do, exercise!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LOL .AT THE GYM I ATTEND. THE WOMEN ARE DRESSED WITH VERY VERY SHORT ..SHORTS!!!!!!! DAM I HATE WORKING OUT IN FRONT OF ONE OF THOSE GIRLS...SO I MOVE TO ANOTHER MACHINE!! LOL
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I usually picture hate ****ing them for more motivation.
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    I usually picture hate ****ing them for more motivation.

that's signature worthy.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I wear a tank top and yoga pants to work out in for the sole reason that it is comfortable. I have a towel hung around my neck and I sweat like work horse. As well, I have my earbuds stuck in my ears and I'm usually lipsynching the tunes.

I am at the gym for one reason and one reason only....to exercise. What anybody else does there is their business (other than my husband :wink: )

So if people are there to pick up or be picked up...or to check out or be checked out.... I am totally oblivious.....and I like it that way.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    reminds me of this one girl at my gym...always wears tiny booty shorts, walks directly in front of the guys lifting, and stretches(touching her toes)

just wow...could she be more obvious :laugh: