A new NSV for me...

Options
As I was out and about I was wearing my size 10's (I like my clothes to be a little loose and so I wanted to wear something warm and comfy) and thought they were a little loose and didn't think anything of it..then realized I shouldn't have worn them as they were sliding off my hips..doin' alil peek-a-boo of..ummm :blushing: ....anyways..I had went for a walk with my little one and had to hold up my pants and hang on to him, as I was giving him a piggy back....talk about extra exercise..just to keep my pants up..lol..

My size 12's use to be like this..stopped wearing them..as I was a size 10 and they were hanging on barely..now that I'm a size 9 and my size 10's are barely hanging on..I think I should check and see if that size 8 is closer than I think...as my size 9's are pretty loose on me as well..

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!