How many hours do you average a night

Options
2»

Replies

• monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Maybe 6 if Im lucky but not in a row, my little one is still breastfeeding at 14 months so she is up every 2 hours to eat. Its exhausting and has been for the last 14 months!
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    5-7 is my typical.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    6-7hrs with interruptions... my lil one..wakes me up...grabbin' hold of my hair..argh....I'm gonna chop my hair soon..argh! So maybe 5-6 total...:yawn:
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Between 4-5, it feels amazing when i get 6. I have a 14week old who wakes whenever his stomach is partially empty...typical boy.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Between 7.0 and 8.5.
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Maybe 3 to 4, if I'm lucky. Wish I could sleep; nighttimes are miserable! I'm so tired but I just cannot sleep. Last night I took 6 Benedryl and slept one hour, was up for 3, then back to sleep for 4 hours. About 5 hours is amazing!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Not enough at the moment. I think I'm drinking too much iced tea during the day. :ohwell:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I try pretty hard to get 8, but it's usually 6-7.

Lately I've been tryin to get to bed by 11 or 12, get up at a decent hour, workout and head to work at night.

4 or less if I'm out on the weekend and work mornings the next day.

Sometimes you gotta get a little naughty.
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    About 5 or 5.5 hours a night.... I pay for it but working long days, playing sports, and getting up to workout doesnt help
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    8 - 9 hours. unless there are mice in my room, then i freak out and get a taxi someplace else (usually my mum's)
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Usually around 9/10 hours apart from the 1 day a week I have an early start at uni, and then it's about 7. Less than 8 usually makes me reeaaaalllly tired the next day.
    I'm trying to get in the habit of going to sleep earlier and getting up earlier though, with no more than 9 hours. Too much can be bad too and sometimes gives the opposite of what you'd expect.