Just starting out... again.

Options
Ok so I lost weight, had a couple surgeries, and put it all back on again. I am trying to get back on track, but it's not easy. It would be nice to be able to have some friends on here that can relate, share success stories (and failures) and guide each other. Hey a little encouragement can go a long way! No one wants to do this alone. Hope to have some friend requests! Thanks. Janis (in NH).

Replies

• DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The more support the better! Been there and done that myself..now I'm trying to do it the "right" way and make a serious life change.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hey- Glad you are back at it. I am starting "over" again too.... I do good for a while, lose weight, and then get lazy again,.

I just started a 12 week personal challenge "New You for the New Year" you are more than welcome to join :)

~Michelle :flowerforyou:
  • geogal95
    geogal95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I did a 12 week program about a year and a half ago... locally. It was like a biggest loser type challenge. I won. Lost like 30 lbs and 18" or something like that. Was down to a size 8 then won a makeover in a local contest. They gave me a haircut and color, a new outfit, and media attention. I want that again! The local challenge helped me because I am competitive so it gave me the edge I don't think I have doing it on my own. I may start up that again... Nice meeting you!