Recipes

Options
JennMStone
JennMStone Posts: 17 Member
Okay Im new at this....When people say they "bumped" a recipe, does that mean they save it? Is there a place where we can save them? I see on "My home" a section for recipes, but I have to type in all the food....Am I missing something?

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    when you bump something it will save it into MY TOPICS that way you can go back to see them
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Confusing huh? LOL Bump is just like a bookmark so you can find a psot again (like a recipe or comment) from the message boards later.. Look under My Topics and you can see all the messages you have commented on or bumped. The Recipes section is only for your personal use for now.. very handy though but I have tried to copy and paste the infor for my friends or to a Word Doc so I can use it later too. Eventually this site hopes to use the recipes we have designated to share according to little note I saw on that section!

:flowerforyou:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Bump is a save in a way...or you can do like I do..and bookmark that page for another date as well!:wink:
  • JennMStone
    JennMStone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!! THANKS LADIES!! VERY HELPFUL!! :)
  • RLFMURF
    Options
    Confusing huh? LOL Bump is just like a bookmark so you can find a psot again (like a recipe or comment) from the message boards later.. Look under My Topics and you can see all the messages you have commented on or bumped. The Recipes section is only for your personal use for now.. very handy though but I have tried to copy and paste the infor for my friends or to a Word Doc so I can use it later too. Eventually this site hopes to use the recipes we have designated to share according to little note I saw on that section!

:flowerforyou:
  • RLFMURF
    Options
    bump