1 Week Down! :)

Options
Hello, my name is Julie and I started this program a week ago yesterday. I have lost 2.6 lbs and have at least 22 more to go to meet my first goal. I am a former First Place 4 Health Leader (bible based weight loss program) and I know it works. I will say that this program seems to give much more fat/protein/carb and daily allowances than the First Place program did. However, I am here to say that with encouragement, accountability and prayer, WE CAN DO IT!!!! So, I am asking for encouragement from anyone out there who feels like they want to and I will also be praying and encouraging each of you on your journeys!!! My biggest issue is exercise. I take care of two of my grandkids ( 8 mths and 3 1/2 years) so it should not be an issue, but it is!!! Please pray for me that I will get motivated to get out and do what I need to do to get my daily exercise in!!! I lost 70 lbs over the course of 1 1/2 years in First Place and over the last two years have managed to gain almost 1/2 back....BAD BAD BAD!!!! If I can give any advice, it is to faithfully track your foods, be held accountable by a friend or fellow acquaintance that is trying to lose weight, pray and encourage each other. Thanks so much to all that step up to encourage and hold us accountable - it makes the whole process that much easier!!!! I will be praying for each of you!!!

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given unto you." Matthew 6:33
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; and you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20