Well I guess its kinda working

Options
Well I have been on MFP for over two months now, and I have seen some results. Of course never, as quick as I would like!!! I have lost 15 lbs I think that I should be around 30? Not sure what I am doing wrong, can anyone help me? I am eating about 1400 cals a day exercising 5 days a week.

10463969.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body! What do you have your calories set at? I have been here right over 3 months and I am at 30 lbs...which is 10 lbs a month, and I have my calories set at 2lbs/week.
  • SewersofCasaBonita
    Options
    ... "I guess it's kinda working?"

Fifteen pounds in two months is awesome!! In order to lose safely and keep it off, it's recommended you lose about two pounds a week, which would be 16 pounds in two months. So, you're right one track.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    15 pounds is awesome! I have been on for almost 3 months and I've only lost 13 pounds with a 1200 calories diet and 6 days of working out.
  • cookc04
    cookc04 Posts: 71
    Options
    Yeah I'm on 1200 calories and exercise usually 5 days a week and I'm lucky if I loose 1lb a fortnight.

It took time to put it on, it takes time to take it off.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    The important thing is that you are making the right choices day in and day out. Are you tracking and counting all your calories and nutrition? That's number one for sure. I can vouch a million times that your mind plays tricks on you and logging it all is the only way to count it accurately.

If you really hit a stall, then it's time to visit the doctor, maybe check your thyroid etc. But 15 pounds in 2 months is a really good loss, so I think you're doing great!