greatest thing about my size 14's

They no longer say Just My Size, they are actually really nice looking, I can get more variaty, and i can differentiate all my curves.

:) what about your smaller jean size?

Replies

• I haven't been able to lose enough in my thighs yet but my waist is making me have to pull my jeans up a bit.
    I'm thinking next month I will need to lower my size! :-)

I'm a 14 right now too
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    I'm in a size 10 now. I love not having to search high and low to find my size. I can find them anywhere. I love the cuter styles and everything about them. I love not having to go to Lane Bryant to buy jeans.
  • ohhhh...i cant wait to get where you are...ive gone from a 28 to an 18...and i recently bought a dress that was a size 16....so i must almost be there...

congrats girl...rock them cute clothes!!!!!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    hmmmmm.........best thing about my size 12 jeans.....they are exacally the same cut as my 14's were and I feel super hawt in them:wink:

...but I need some of those smokin' kicks you have in your profile pic Ali!!!!!!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Im in size 14's too and the greatest thing about them is that they are getting looser!! Looking forward to some 12s
  • kp2002
    kp2002 Posts: 6 Member
    The greatest thing about my size 14's is I am no longer in need of them! I just gave them all away to a friend, because my skinny jeans were falling off, so I had to go buy new ones! yay! Now wear a 10 in Levi's signature cut and 30w 33l in silver jeans! Just bought my first pair of silver jeans and I gotta say they make my butt look great and my legs look tiny. thats my favorite thing about them! Congrats to everyone for losing the weight and getting into their skinnies! YIPPEE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!