What was YOUR workout today?

Options
2»

Replies

• grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Burned 926 calories total. I walked, I ran, I cleaned house, and I dug ditches and raked the pasture for 2 hours. Pretty good for a Senior citizen. Hee! Hee!
  • boca2714
    Options
    wow u all seem to be doing good at exercise and stuff i hope i can work my way to being as good x

its not just how many reps/how much time you spend, the more out of shape you are the more cals u burn, when i started p90x i couldent do all the reps to save my life, and i still cant do everything they do but as long as you are pushing it to YOUR personal best you will be burning fat and building muscle just as fast as anyone else. dont get discuraged cuz some1 can do somthing more, just take solace in that you are burning just as much as they do but IN LESS TIME! xD
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    Haven't yet, but getting ready to do a 22-25 mile bike ride in an hour...and probably burn about 1500 calories give or take.

Holy crap! That's amazing! So inspiring!
  • boca2714
    Options
    Tuesday is P90X plyometrics day!

PLYOMETRICS KILLS ME!!!!!!! xD
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I was up & bouncing around doing 45 minutes of Zumba at 5am!
    I'm now about to get my housework done, was hoping to mow the lawn but it rained all night :(
    I'm a ball of energy when I've started the day with a good workout :)
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of Curves circuit training - 422 cals
    60 minutes of Zumba - 550 cals (guestimating on that one,it's at the low end of everything I've read)
    So 105 minutes and 972 calories. That's a pretty typical weekday workout.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Twenty minute walk - this is what happens when you have kids and dogs.

I decided to shorten it to half hour to encourage my slightly chubby (no, I don't clal him that to his face) 11 year old to exercise, too.

Then the dogs decided to go along and since we rarely have traffic, I didn't take their leashes and one of them decided to chase the cars when there was more than usual traffic, so I cut it short. He's now tied up in time out. :angry:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of cardio kickboxing burned over 800 calories
  • alhoward8
    Options
    I raked leaves for 45 minutes (I only logged 30 because I can't believe I burned that many calories...)

At the gym I did 25 minutes on the treadmill as a fast walk (3.5 mph, 1.0 incline) with 5 minutes of cool down followed by 15 minutes of weight training on my arms.
  • klyssamoore
    klyssamoore Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just did 45 minutes of TurboJam Turbo Scuplt and Day 10 of the 30 Day Shred. So glad to finally be saying goodbye to level 1!
  • mpbfmom
    mpbfmom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    25 mins on the stationary bike; Level 5: 6.39 miles

30 mins of sled training (with my trainer) pushing 120 pounds.

25 more mins on the stationary bike; Level 5: 5.3 miles (legs were hurting a bit after the sled).

Really tired, but feel really good!
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds level 1 for 20
    level 2 for 20
    & Pilates for 45

so 85 minutes and about 615 cals burned

I think I will add some more to my workouts this week.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    90 minutes on the elliptical, 1500 cals (I think)
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    30 min power walk --140 calories
    25 min 30 day shred level 1 -- 130 calories
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Turbo Fire, Fire 45 EZ and Turbo Fire Lower 20, while sick as a dog! <~~totally looking for sympathy, LOL!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I am new to exercise and at 249 pounds it still feels a little scary but tonight I pushed myself to go past half an hour and I did three miles in 62 minutes on the treadmill. I got my heart rate in the 130 zone and kept it there. For me...this is epic. I may try to do it again tomorrow just for good measure. :happy:
  • wackynunu
    wackynunu Posts: 103
    Options
    45 minute boot camp class @ the gym
    1 hour plates class @ the gym

Perfect combo
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Correction.. I rode my bike and cleaned.. Almost two and and a half hours, 493 calories burned :)