Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group) Week #6

Options

Replies

• shelltree
    shelltree Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    weighin6FAIL.jpg

FAIL FAIL FAIL :(

I've started being in holiday mode already, it isn't RIGHT! WHAT am I doing to my body and mind!? Dang it, I suck right now :( And I have no one else to blame but myself... Why is bad food so tempting even though I feel 110% better eating well and exercising!?

So today I started out with a fruit smoothie for breakfast and intend on sticking to salad for lunch and a balanced meal for dinner...need to make the next 4 days count before I go away!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Cweek5.jpg

.2 loss. a loss is a loss.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    DSC01441.jpg

1.2 down from last week I think.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You know, I can't see the scale without my glasses and of course I am not going to wear them to weigh in..... so then I do the close up thing on the iphone so I can get the weight clear which makes it blurry. Do any of you have problems getting a clear shot? How do you get that shot alllll the way down there? (at least I've been able to keep the belly out of the shot)
  • bauer0813
    Options
    weighin1012.jpg

Down 1.4 from last week - slowly but surely :tongue:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Weight10-12-11.jpg

I apologize for the blurriness and baby hand...I tried to snap it quick before Redmond snatched up the piece of paper :wink:

BEST scale picture EVER. LMAO!!!! :heart:

Totally Agree!!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    You know, I can't see the scale without my glasses and of course I am not going to wear them to weigh in..... so then I do the close up thing on the iphone so I can get the weight clear which makes it blurry. Do any of you have problems getting a clear shot? How do you get that shot alllll the way down there? (at least I've been able to keep the belly out of the shot)

I use my iphone too and I have a very limited amount of time to take the picture. I have my phone less than a foot away already on camera, once my weight comes on i grab n bend (must be done af the sams time!! And lorx help me if hubs walked in!:noway: :blushing: ) then take the pic!!!

I hage to admit theres been times ive missed my time frame to take. Pic n have had to weight quite a few times to get the shot!!

Bahaha sorry for any visuals I may have caused!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight10-12-11.jpg

I apologize for the blurriness and baby hand...I tried to snap it quick before Redmond snatched up the piece of paper :wink:

BEST scale picture EVER. LMAO!!!! :heart:

Totally Agree!!!

Ha ha! Thanks ladies :love:

Debbie - what if you put your glasses on after your scale is set with your weight? That's what I do with my camera....I learned the hard way that it weighs almost a lb, so I step on the scale and once my weight is set, then I pick up the camera, zoom in and snap the picture.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    weight015.jpg

Im bit up i think sorry team
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am still waiting on Katie and Amy to post...then, I will have results
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just got home from class.

shot_1318441742664.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Did I miss Katie's post??? :noway: Hmmm, I hope the girl is not bowing out!! I know your busy with the trip, school, work, kids, cooking, cleaning, dog walking, kid's homework, the ever needy hubby and the what not?.....but, where does this contest rank?? :angry: I feel abandoned :sad:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Debbie...mine are blurry too since I take them quick with a limited time. Oh well! LOL
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    100_3311.jpg

I maintained...... :ohwell:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    October12revised.jpg

:drinker: :drinker: Superstar of the Week….LOSEBABYWEIGHT “ANNE”:drinker: :drinker:
    Anne continues with the fat beat down. With 3 lbs. lost and 0.5 lbs. saved up for a rainy day, she proves to be a force that needs to be feared. Can I get your address, I have a special gift basket of donuts, ice cream and pork as this weeks’ winner? :flowerforyou: You have lost 14.5 lbs. and 9.3%. Your average weight loss is 2.9 lbs. per week. :smokin:

• Take 0.50 lb. weight advantage for next week
    • Pluck a player from any team

Please post what player you will pick to join the SS’s within 24 hours of this post.

Weight Busters…
    What??? Nothing to report on the homefront…:grumble:

We shake with fear as the Scale Smashers take their 2nd win and get to pluck a player from another team.:noway:

Bummers….
    The evil lurker TOM :angry: was caught stalking CatJrow (Cathy). She attempted to kick his @SS with her kung foo. :wink: But, in the end, he dumped extra poundage on her. TOM is evil!!! Who will he lurk on next?

I would like to say that I am totally impressed with your workout ability. You have lost a total of 5.6 lbs., 3.5% and averaged 1.1 lbs. per week. You will go to the second chance round and have 2 opportunities to come back into the contest. I hope you continue to kill the 140’s. Oh, and give TOM the finger for me. :mad:

Nine lives Award…
    Some die by cheeseburgers, others are killed by chickens. Ronbo is the winner of this week’s nine lives award. Little Nicholas picked Buffalo Wild Wings as his dinner feast. Condiment laden, fried chicken can take you down after a week of hard work. Vodka sodas are the accomplice. But, boy, did we have fun. :bigsmile:

Next week prizes are….
    • Immunity
    • Give 0.50 lb. disadvantage to someone you who seems to be a threat
    • Double elimination…Top dog team does not lose anyone…Lower two teams each lose a person…Do I have you shaking with fear now? :sad: :brokenheart:

Business….
    It’s not all about the scale…Take your measurements
    Shelltree and McDebbie, You need weigh in before your vacays…
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I forgot to tell you, I'm going on an Outdoor Ed trip in two weeks (the 24th-the 26th) and I won't be near a scale until the 27th. Can I weigh in then?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    nevermind...I fixed it!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I forgot to tell you, I'm going on an Outdoor Ed trip in two weeks (the 24th-the 26th) and I won't be near a scale until the 27th. Can I weigh in then?

Yes, I am more flexible with the 2nd chance peeps...so, try to weigh in when you can...
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    YAY Im still in the game LOL... trying to up it a knotthis week so sick of seeing the 103- 104kgs hahah... I have made a new rule for myself no eating after 7:30 and brush me teeth at that time LOL need to eat more during the day NOT at night... so need more water... great going every one :) gesh our team is shrinking LOL such a tiny group...

OH LOOKSY me liitle bride is getting closer to her groom :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna make that damn Weight Buster section next week! I have too, I'm starting to get super discouraged:grumble:

Naomi, I try to stick to that rule also... not eating past a certain time really does help. And I love your ticker... That time is just gonna fly now. Any big plans for your honeymoon? Well, plans that you can share with us anyway:wink: