How do you enter Beachbody workouts?

Hi! I have seen on here that some people are also doing various Beachbody workouts. How do you log them to your Exercise workouts? I am new on here and wanted to see if there was a way to add them (that I am missing) :) Thanks! Michelle:smile:

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    If you have an HRM and know how many calories you burned then you can create your own exercise and put in the number of calories burned.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Use a heart rate monitor.
    Go to Exercise tab, then enter P90X Cardio X (for example), a message will pop up that says it's not in the database, towards the bottom of the screen click on: Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database. Then add in the name, time, and calories burned
  • Eowyn99
    Eowyn99 Posts: 26 Member
    In the beginning I was using "circuit training general" but then I found a math formula to calculate how many calories I burn doing Insanity. But if you can buy a Heart Rate Monitor with a calories counter, the better.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    i was using circuit training or high impact aerobics until I got my hrm. The hrm will be way more accurate. However hi aerobics and circuit training were close, but not exact.