MISSING: Motivation

Hey everyone,

I am using this for the first time since I signed up months ago. I have lost 25 lbs since March but in the past 2 weeks have gone completely nuts, eating (most) anything in sight. I need motivation to get back on track!

Replies

• val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    I just found this site, and have been using it for three days now and am totally motivated by it! It was just what I've been looking for. Also, just borrowed some weight watchers and good health mags from the local library - having a flick gave me some ideas on recipes to try that aren't so boring!
  • Is'nt your motivation yourself? Do you really at the end of the day want to say that food ruled your choices? Stop, think, what is it you desire and can it be gained by randomly eating? If it takes one second at a time then take it, but just stop, think before you put another morsel in your mouth. I know it can be a chore but ultimately we all must be able to motivate and thus control ourselves. You are your motivation and a true love of yourself and the gifts you have to offer the world must motivate you.:smile: