Wanna be weightless - NC

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm a total newb cause this is my first day using fitnesspal. I hope we can all lose weight, and become healthier by working together!

I'm a 21 year old female, brown hair blue eyes. I weight about 230 lbs and I hope to get down to at least 150 lbs. I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my doctor sent me to a nutritionist who said that if I lose weight then it will most definitely help with my achy muscles (she also told me that if I didn't lose weight it'd be hard for me to have kids - yikes!). So I have plenty motivation to get the extra lbs off but most of all I just want to feel sexy again!

- Beth

Replies

• mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Good luck this website has been crucial to my weight loss! I know that I couldn't have done it without the motivation from all my great friends on here. Here's wishing you all the best in your journey :)
  • dmplz123
    dmplz123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome. I am recommiting and also have an auto immune disease (RA). I need to lose about 68 lbs. Good luck to ya!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck toward your goals. I'm sure this site will help you to reach them.
  • zenphelia
    Options
    thanks everyone! you make me so happy! lol ^.^