It's that time of the year so here I am

Options
Hello all I'm Mrsebonica and I'm hear to lose at least 40 pounds. I'm a diabetic and want to be healthy. Just found out in the summer of 2007. I need to learn to eat better and I do walk all the time. I did lose some weight after my surgery in November, but I have since put it all back on. I'm not happy. I have a very stressful job, which I hate. I hoping to start my own business soon, so I can leave. ASAP. Anyway, I'm happily married to a wonderful man and we have 3 great boys. My life outside of work is great.

Well now you know me. Good luck to all and may we make our goals and stay there.

Replies

• Mrsebonica
    Options
    Hello all I'm Mrsebonica and I'm hear to lose at least 40 pounds. I'm a diabetic and want to be healthy. Just found out in the summer of 2007. I need to learn to eat better and I do walk all the time. I did lose some weight after my surgery in November, but I have since put it all back on. I'm not happy. I have a very stressful job, which I hate. I hoping to start my own business soon, so I can leave. ASAP. Anyway, I'm happily married to a wonderful man and we have 3 great boys. My life outside of work is great.

Well now you know me. Good luck to all and may we make our goals and stay there.
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    This is a very helpful and motivating site.:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: