Hi, I'm Just getting started - looking for help

Hi, my name is Markus and I’m new to this. I’m trying to lose 30+ lbs. Most of my weight is around the middle and I really want to get back into shape. I’m finding this to be very hard.

I have a vacation in Jamaica with my wife coming up in 22 days and I really want to lose at least 10 pounds by then.

I have 2 questions:

How often do YOU work out? 3 times a week, five times a week or every day?

how do you deal with the hunger pangs?

Replies

• martiii_cat
    martiii_cat Posts: 15 Member
    I try to work out 3 times a week min but usually 4-5. as for hunger pangs I drink a cup of water and wait 30 min to see if im still hungry, usually im not :)
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    I work out 5-6 days a week and I drink water when I think I'm hungry...usually I am not
  • Kellynh
    Kellynh Posts: 5 Member
    I hate the feeling of hunger, I'm with them, I try water usually 20 oz or more. If im still hungry I go for any veggie, as I was once told it's such low cal :0) When I first started out I focused on eating alone for about 4 weeks loosing close to 15lbs. Then I gradually added in exercise, started with 3x/wk, and now after 5 wks, I feel much better if I do it daily!! my goal is 30mins. min. but usually end up doing an hr. I still struggle with eating now that I'm working out, I'm more hungry, which means I have to make good choices more often. And the more choices i have to make the more chance of making a ''bad' choice. I could go all day....but hope that helps!! Good luck!