Genius La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas

Options
Are you kidding me? These are God's gift to tortillas. 80 calories, good protein and fiber, pretty good ingredients list, super yummy and chewy...am I the last person to discover these? I'm in love.

Replies

• jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    OOOO man I love those!! I use the 100 cal ones for my Friday night cheat Mexican night.
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I use these too sometimes. They are pretty good. They make a crispy quesadilla (sp?) too! Enjoy
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hmm i have the 100 calorie... havent seen any 80 calorie ones.. will have to keep an eye out for them. cause the other ones are awesome. i actually prefer it more than bread these days.
  • bethgarzonie
    Options
    I have been eating them for a couple years. I use the 50 calorie whole wheat garlic and herb ones every day for my wrap. Love them!

ps. The small ones. The big ones were too much for lunch.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Between the 80 and the 100 calorie wraps in the different flavors, this is pretty much all I use any more. Yeah, sometimes I'll hit up a "flat out slider".... but mostly, wrap it up! Yum!
  • BlueRattie
    Options
    Where can you buy those? I'd give it a go =)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    A similar product that is great (72 cals, 12g fiber and tastes great) is the Xtreme Fiber version:

http://www.olemexicanfoods.com/OLEmenuTortillas.htm
    (fourth row, second column)
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was actually looking for the Xtreme/Ole Mexican Foods brand when I found these because I have had those before - but they are hard to find, and I actually like the texture and nutritional stats of the La Tortilla factory better...that's just my taste.
  • rainman3k
    rainman3k Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these? They are my favorite right now, I am going to try cutting them up, baking and then eating with salsa instead of corn chips
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Where (what store) do you find them?
  • Evermore1971
    Options
    I have been using the Ole Mexican Food Extreme Wellness tortillas. I haven't seen the La Tortilla brand. I always get mine at WalMart. That is the only place I have seen them sold.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree! They are awesome! I buy the low carb high fiber whole wheat ones! 50 calories! Yumm!!!
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at Publix at Peachtree Battle in Atlanta.
  • eightyninepounds
    Options
    Oh, I've been looking for these for weeks. Does anyone know where you can buy them in England? I haven't found shirataki noodles either :/
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've eaten them twice & neither have had a good outcome :( My stomach doesn't like them!!
  • wellnesscoachmegg
    wellnesscoachmegg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite. I buy the big bag of them at Winco. 24 Tortillas or something like that! They're so versatile, I love it!
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of them, but I'm super excited to have heard of them now!!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot, the search begins!!