Is there a way to save certain threads on this forum?

Options
Just wondering if there is a way to save threads on this forum, like a "favorite" feature. There have been so many good posts, but I don't know how else to save them, other than to copy and paste them on my computer. Has MFP come up with this feature, and I'm just missing it somewhere?

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    If you post in it, it'll appear in your "my topics" list.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you're on a computer you're using an internet browser so press CTRL-D to save it... in your bookmarks / favourites / whatever another browser calls them. Refer to them as often as you want, when you're done with the thread delete the bookmark.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'll print it, and mail it to you for five dollars.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering this too so thanks for asking this question!!! I am going to try it.

Bev
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can't save them...but you'll notice the word "BUMP" in a lot of posts. If you post something in the forum (most ppl just type bump) it will save it under your topics category. That way all you have to do is log on and click there and it will list all the forums you've posted to and wanted to look at again!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

Don't forget postage!! Make it $5.44.
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You could also copy and paste the link to the notes section of your food or exercise diary for that day.
  • momof3G8kids
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'll try these suggestions!
  • momof3G8kids
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: