20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This is just my quick weigh in before I go to work (I know on a sunday - wrong on so many levels!:noway: ) I'll post properly later when I get home.

210.2, down 1.6 from last week, down 12.8 in total! I've really got to rest today I'm sure I've got that DOMS thing, I tried a new kickboxing style exercise DVD a couple of days ago and woke up aching today, I realised I haven't had a rest day in a while either. I usually drop a pound after a rest day too :happy:

Cschu: Aww thanks!!:flowerforyou: Reading that made my morning! It's been great having the support of friends like yourself on here, because without you I wouldn't have got so far! I don't have any weight loss support outside of MFP so thanks for being so great! Good luck with your 5k, that will be such an amazing achievement, I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with it!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 158lbs woot woot
    Happy Sunday all:!
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i soo love the chart!! haven't been able to get on it until today!! it is really nice to see how good everyone is doing and the chart just makes it so readable. i honestly can't keep up with all the posts on the thread!! lol.

I am down 14lbs! im excited about that. trying to get my 6 more in before xmas. if i end up with more than 6 that will be great also....

you guys are doing awesome!!! keep up the good work!!!!!
  • abower150
    Options
    i have gone up in weight... :( 150. I really need to get my act together... I am at a point where it is hard to keep the weight off. It seems like i have to eat almost nothing to lose weight...
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference loking good. keep up the good woek.
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    not down anything this week :( I have been kind of slacking on my workouts so I am sure thats it... back at it this week!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh first thing this morning, so I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I know it won't be good though...I was sick earlier this week & later realized that each dose of liquid mucinex I took was 230 calories, so I had about 2000 extra calories from that ove 2-3 days. Also, I've not had the best week diet wise. I have had trouble turning down desserts, which has never been a problem until this week. I've been snacking on bad things, too. I'm feeling myself slipping & it's scary because this week is Thanksgiving & I have 3 different dinners over 3 days to go to. I don't want to get even more off track!!! The more off track I get, the more discouraged I will get, & the more time I will waste. Luckily I will be able to hit the gym every single day except Thanksgiving, but it won't matter if I'm not eating well, too! Okay, rant over!

Congrats to everyone with good losses this week!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Last week I was 314.2 today I was 312.0... so :) not a bad week but could have been better... Hope everyone else is doing well!!!
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    update!!
    as of today 11/20 no change... 173 and holding...but i have worke out a lot!.... and eaten a lot this week...

11/13
    lost another half pound!!! down to 173--that is 15.5 total pounds

non scale victory -- pulled out my old LUCKY jeans that i have not even dared to try on in ages due to the discomfort of tight tight tight jeans and....drum roll please....they fit! loose! not super loose but loose enough to def. say they were loose! maybe i will just wrap up my honeymoon jeans under the xmas tree?

still plan to stay focused on 1 to 1.5 pounds loss per week and NOT losing too fast and therefore losing muscle.
    working on eating almost all my exercise calories. doing at least 45 min of cardio PLUS jillian's SHRED daily.
    sleeping 8 hours, eating 4 to 6 veggie portions per day.
    174.5 (down half a pound)
    worked out 45 minutes every morning AND added nightly shred video...AND did a 10k race on Saturday
    BUT this was my highest calorie week since i started MFP and i was over goal like half of the week so i am grateful for losing at all.

this coming week the goal is 1.5 or more pounds down

lets stay totally focused EVERYONE!
    :)

nonscale victory: ran the 10K... cut about 30 seconds off of my average pace AND was ahead of my super fit size 4 gal-pal at the end!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    still at exactly 164.4.....although there is no loss, there is also no gain....but my goal for next weigh-in is to get into the 162's.
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Sorry for the slight delay. I was out of town until last night.

Now my scale says 256.6!!! That's a nice drop from 260 last week.. In one week, dropped 3.4 pounds,, Updating spreadsheet now.....

I guess having ice cream nearly every night and TV dinner for last 4 night didn't hurt me. :glasses:
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    179.2 :(
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    168.6!

I forgot where the link was for the spreadsheet tho so I can update my weight )=
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    170 :( I really, really hate it....I've got to get back into it. I'm feeling really discouraged.
  • spottedlee
    Options
    168.6!

I forgot where the link was for the spreadsheet tho so I can update my weight )=
    check private message,, link is there.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    In order for me to post to the forum I have to actually use the phone's web browser.

So I finally got sick :sick: and I hate it. It's not full blown yet but it is getting worse. I am getting a cold. Right now I can't breathe and my throat is sore. I am hoping I can push through with exercising atleast until TurkeyDay. So we shall see. I will take some measurements by Sunday and post them here so I will keep you updated.

I am thinking about adding to my regimen and trying 30 day shredded. Has anyone tried it or plan to try it? I hear it kicks your *kitten* but the end results are awesome.
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Still 194. No loss but no gain either.

A NSV this week: I managed to fit into size 11/12 jeans. They are too tight to wear but I can get in them and button and zip. Before my weight loss I'd done good to even get my ankles in an 11/12. Think I might buy me a pair and put them under the Christmas tree like someone else suggested.
  • cuatesmom
    Options
    update!!

as of today 11/24
    down another half pound! 172.5!! before teaching my 90minute spin class.
    total loss = 16 lbs!
    11/20
    no change... 173 and holding...but i have worke out a lot!.... and eaten a lot this week...

11/13
    lost another half pound!!! down to 173--that is 15.5 total pounds

non scale victory -- pulled out my old LUCKY jeans that i have not even dared to try on in ages due to the discomfort of tight tight tight jeans and....drum roll please....they fit! loose! not super loose but loose enough to def. say they were loose! maybe i will just wrap up my honeymoon jeans under the xmas tree?

still plan to stay focused on 1 to 1.5 pounds loss per week and NOT losing too fast and therefore losing muscle.
    working on eating almost all my exercise calories. doing at least 45 min of cardio PLUS jillian's SHRED daily.
    sleeping 8 hours, eating 4 to 6 veggie portions per day.
    174.5 (down half a pound)
    worked out 45 minutes every morning AND added nightly shred video...AND did a 10k race on Saturday
    BUT this was my highest calorie week since i started MFP and i was over goal like half of the week so i am grateful for losing at all.

this coming week the goal is 1.5 or more pounds down

lets stay totally focused EVERYONE!
    :)

nonscale victory: ran the 10K... cut about 30 seconds off of my average pace AND was ahead of my super fit size 4 gal-pal at the end!
  • cuatesmom
    Options
    :flowerforyou: happy thanksgiving fellow MFP-ers!
  • cuatesmom
    Options
    I am thinking about adding to my regimen and trying 30 day shredded. Has anyone tried it or plan to try it? I hear it kicks your *kitten* but the end results are awesome.

i have been adding it my regular work out schedule ( i am a triathlete: I teach 3 spin classes per week, cycle 40 to 50 road miles on sundays, and run a 5 to 10 k once or twice per week--swimming training is on hold during winter)

I am 21 days into the 30 day shred so far thismonth...and love/hate it. it really is a great workout. i only burn off 150 to 200 calories per shred session (25 minutes each) BUT i def can see much more muscle and feel much stronger. i totally recommend it! unless you are already really strong --in that case jump into the new rules of weight lifiting for women book/plan.
    hope that helps.