Can I See Your Diary Please!

Options
Why is it some folks don't make their food diaries available to their friends.I find it helpful to see the variety of foods people are eating.Also I find it hard to comment on someone's day if all I see is so & so was under his or her calories for the day without seeing how they did it.JMHO

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Agreed!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine's open! Not alway great.....but open :smile:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open about 90% of the time. There are times I will close it for various reasons, but usually not for long because I need the accountability. Plus keeping it public allows those who take issue with my weight loss or think I'm starving myself to see that I do eat plenty enough.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Because it's none of our business what other people eat unless they want to make it our business.
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    Completely agree! Add me if you'd like. :0)

Tricia
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just don't respond to closed diaries anymore. Someone coming in under could be coming in under on candy corn. Not supporting a closed diary.
  • BodybyPlants
    BodybyPlants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I agree, but it can be hard at times logging everything for everyone to see, especially if I had a bad day!!!
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I think some people might be afraid of being criticized if they had a poor diet that day.
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I agree...I track the good, bad, and the downright ugly!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Mine's open! Not alway great.....but open :smile:

mine too!
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    mine's open! i like keeping mine open because i'm a vegan who's also extremely broke most of the time, and i like showing people it's possible to eat vegan without having a ton of cash.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    agreed! sometimes i hide mine if i'm getting too many messages of people telling me what to eat and what not to eat! i know people are just trying to help, but i get annoyed (at myself) when i'm not doing well :) hahaha

and i never comment on someone's food diary if it's not open and i cant look at the food choices!
  • krissykross
    Options
    I keep mine open. It helps keep me accountable!
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Some people just arent that comfortable with opening up that much....period! My dairy...closed!
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I keep mine open. I'm not bothered by what other people think of my food choices. However I do respect that some people are not comfortable sharing all that info. I just tend to not comment if I can't see what they are eating. I'm usually looking for new ideas.
  • sarahdunagan
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends. I also find it funny that people make comments on people's daily summary when that person's diary is closed. I don't make any comments without seeing someone's diary 1st.
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I keep mine private because I track things that no one wants to know about such as disestive issues. I want to coorelate fiber to movements for lack of a better way of putting it. Ha Ha. In notes I also log my daily weight, energy levels, Time of Month (TOM) so I can go back and make changes to my future if needed.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just recently made mine open to friends, I guess I was just self conscious. But I'm over that and ready to take any and all feedback, just no judgement. Feel free to add me!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open because I like to also get ideas from other people, so I figure fair is fair.