Where are all my Pennsylvania people at?!?

Options

Replies

• AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Considering that we were voted the fattest city not too long ago, I thought that there would be more Phila people.

It's funny b/c Philly is number 10 for FATTEST US cities and Pittsburgh is #20 in the FITTEST cities in the US!

Can you tell I Love PA? Well it's a love/loathe relationship. I was born and raised in the Western part of PA (Johnstown) and I've lived in Montour County (Danville) and Bucks County (Bristol/Langhorne). I love Philly and eastern PA, but it's too expensive, and my family is in Western PA and it's cheap, but I could do without all the close mindedness and prejudice...
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Also a *Burgh * gal
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I'm about 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh!!

Awesome to see theres more people on here that are fairly close to me! :O

Anyone is welcome to add :)
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Somerset PA here - Western PA.
  • Mischa523
    Options
    York Pa!! -Central PA
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Latrobe, Pa (home of Steeler training camp) for me! About 45 minutes SE of Pittsburgh!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Considering that we were voted the fattest city not too long ago, I thought that there would be more Phila people.

It's funny b/c Philly is number 10 for FATTEST US cities and Pittsburgh is #20 in the FITTEST cities in the US!

That's Funny, Looks like Primanti Beats Philly Cheese Steak!!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I currently reside in york county in south central pa but i am originally from the suburbs of philadelphia.....specially southampton!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    20-25 minutes from Pittsburgh
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    610 area code- just over the Lancaster county line (by a mile or so) into Chester County --

So south, and either east of central or west of eastern PA - depending on who you ask :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm about 40 miles west of Philadelphia - In Honey Brook, PA
  • sjennifer810
    Options
    Just a few miles north of Pittsburgh!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    610 area code- just over the Lancaster county line (by a mile or so) into Chester County --

So south, and either east of central or west of eastern PA - depending on who you ask :)

you are close to where i live - i'm not far from the lancaster/chester county lines myself
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Lancaster, PA here... add me if you like! That goes for any PA peeps. :flowerforyou: Include a message though... please.
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I grew up between York and Harrisburg, but i now live between Allentown and Reading. About an hour away from Philly. Anybody wants to be friends, friend me!!
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Laporte, PA!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    South Londonderry!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    From Brentwood Pittsburgh too!!