Well , Hello!

Options
I'm MaryAnn, 19, and ridiculously over weight. I wish I could say I didn't care, but I do. I guess after a while only fitting in stretch pants hurts the soul a little. I have a huge problem with eating. I eat frequently and all the wrong things. This has gotten me to 250 lbs. I now want to start and find motivation and support to push myself forward and have the body I know I can obtain. My current goal weight is 150. Once I get there, I'll keep moving forward. Have a good day!

Replies

• myras_2011
    Options
    Hello!
    I am also 19! and i am also having weight issues! but good luck! :)
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HELLO. I AM 26 AND ALSO BATTELING WITH MY WEIGHT!! I HOPE THIS SITE HELPS YOU AS MUCH IT HAS MYSELF. GOOD LUCK!
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    you really are no longer alone, add as many positive people as you can, you'll look forward to logging in every day!
  • mavers1
    mavers1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm really excited. I actually just bought a few work out videos. (I'm one of those that is embarrassed to go to the gym) I'm starting workouts tomorrow. Here's to consistency!
  • sallyv22
    Options
    I do workouts at home as well... ;) Im terrified of the gym. I hate working out in front of my husband even lol.
  • jennifer6791
    Options
    welcome! you're in the right place.:heart: