Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No excuses this time!!!

Alright ladies, we all know that losing weight sounds easier than it is. I personally was doing so good, watching my eating habits, cutting myself off from snacking at a certain time at night, working out at least 5 to 6 times a week...and then I got in a bit of a funk. I lost it all and completely gave up all I had accomplished. It was definitely disappointing and now I wanna get that motivation back! I could use all the support that I can get! It would be greatly appreciated!! Maybe even any helpful suggestions?? Thanks!

Replies

• log in EVERY DAY and record everything that you eat and drink. and don't beat yourself up!:love:
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    THIS SITE WILL HELP YOU OUT SOO MUCH!! I HAVE NOT BEEN ON IT LONG BUT TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! IT IS WELL WORTH THE TIME TO LOG ONTO!! I WANT TO DO GOOD EACH DAY SO I WNT GO OVER MY CALORIES!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!!
  • mjmcdon
    mjmcdon Posts: 33
    Thanks ladies! I definitely will have to make it a point to log in everyday and record all I eat and drink and all the exercise I do. That'll help me to see where I'm at and where I'm headed! :)
  • Antswee
    Antswee Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!
    Ive just joined no more than 8 hours ago thanks to my best friend and Im already loving it! Maybe become friends with some girls/people on here that you dont know, so that there is no criticism, just motivation and everyone is in the same position - wanting to shed a few kg's...

Your right about no excuses, just remember how great you felt when you did lose the weight, and that should be all the motivation you need!! We're all here to support you :)

Best of luck - and add me if you need a helping hand kiddo.

Ants x
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Attitude!

Having an optimistic outlook and positive attitude is half the battle! (that way when thinks don't go exactly the way you wanted it's not the end of the world)!!