Menopausal women can lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am perimenopausal and since July I have lost 18lbs. I haven't felt so good in ages.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am 50 and menopausal (my husband wonders why its not called menostop, lol) I never had a problem with weight until I was into my early 40s...I could eat what I wanted, never really exercised however I had a more active job. Now for the past 7 years I have been sitting behind a desk anywhere from 45 to 55 hours a week! I started here the middle of September and between counting calories and much more consistant exercise the weight is coming off...slowly but surely. This is my life style now so I am not in a huge rush to take it off. I have started making more time for myself...less time behind the desk and just recently started lifting weights along with cardio. I love the energy and motivation I have now, I feel better than I have in years! We can do this!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!