bodies Ideal weight

Just wondering if anyone believes that your body knows when its at its ideal weight even if you are not happy with that weight. I just never seem to get below a certain weight no matter what i try. I am within my healthy weight range and BMI but I feel I could lose another 10lb at least as there is still excess fat in some places.

Replies

• deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Did you adjust your calories for your new weight? Many times people forget to do that and wonder why they're not losing any weight...
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    if youif you are within your healthy weight range but flabby, eat at maintenance and do high intesnsity cardio like running and do some weight training, only that will help.
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    you can always lose more weight. anorexia is proof of this. i'm not saying that you should eat like an anorexic, although it does become a lot harder to lose weight once you reach a healthy weight. adjust your calories, you might even still be losing weight, just a lot slower than you were before. the less you have to lose the slower the weight comes off, patience. it took me nearly 5 months to lose 5kg because i already only weighed 51kg.