Rewards??

Options
Once you meet a goal or a mini-goal, what do you reward yourself with?

I'm trying to come up with some rewards I can give myself, but I am drawing a blank.....

Replies

• khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just bought these to reward myself for my first 10 pounds gone.

http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Mossimo-Paisley-Platform-Pumps-Red/-/A-13379449
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    For bigger goals (10lb lost, etc) I would go for something like new shoes, a manicure, a new book? I'm also keen on doing a weekend course away in something I've always wanted to try when I hit my next goal. For littler things like finishing a hard workout I'd get a new magazine, have a bubblebath, go to a movie or something like that. Or a night out dancing? Hope that helps!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    A massage or a manicure/pedicure - you'll love it!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe once i reach goal!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My reward system is more of a delayed gratification style system. I find something I really want. I wanted some cute big coffee mugs(not very expensive), but I didn't get them until I had lost 20 punds. Now that I am looking to hit the 35 pound mark I want some size 8 pants. I will buy them after I hit that mark. The reward doesn't have to be big, expensive, or mean anything to anyone else. This is a time for you to give yourself a present for your hard work! Having a goal with that carrot dangling at the end of the string to bring you along makes all the difference. :) Good luck!
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Anything but food, Personally We should always treat ourselves to hot baths, books, facials, massages & nail/hair/skin care,

Treat yourself to new underwear bras its a great personal boost, clothes, jewelry, perfume, gadgets, etc.

Im trying to save my money but Ive been going for a walk, not for exercise or to burn off calories but to enjoy, I walk so fast at night dedicated to just sweat that I dont take the time to really look around & enjoy the air. Bring a friend & catch up.
    Hope this helped a bit
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a new pair of jeans that actually fit. Nothing too expensive as I am not to my goal weight yet, but I've lost 25 pounds and I do not have a pair that fit any more.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I hit a goal, I try everything on in my drawers and closet and pile up the stuff that doesn't fit and get rid of it. That is my biggest reward!
  • heather311
    Options
    When I hit a goal, I try everything on in my drawers and closet and pile up the stuff that doesn't fit and get rid of it. That is my biggest reward!

I love that! I'm so going to do that.
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went into Lush (not everyone's thing but I LOVE their stuff). Their bath stuff is quite expensive but it's gorgeous so I splurged on a bag full of goodies and now when I finish a hard training session or a particularly brutal spin class I can reward myself with a different fabulous bubble bath. That + magazine = a fabulous mini-reward for me!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I try to buy me something for mini goals that are going to help me in my weight loss. For instance, when I lost my fist 10 pounds, I bought me a new pairs of shoes. It helped me with my exercising.