I am happy today!

Options
I have been on this website for a good two weeks so far and I started out at about 140. ( i put 139 because I just couldn't get myself to say I broke the 140 limit of myself :P) Anyways, I just stepped on the scale this morning and saw I have hit my first mini goal of 135!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I was so happy I sang while I got dressed this morning. I have been on so many diets and couldn't stick to it long enough to make it to 135. This website is such an awesome tool and I want to thank everyone for their support. I am definitely not done and I have a little ways to go, but I'm just happy to see such results.

Oh and I don't have many friends on here so if you want to add me for help and support I am here for you!

-gracielou

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm at 140 and just waiting to get into the 130s myself! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!