Menu Help!

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm eating out tonight because I have class after work and I need something quick. I've had Subway the past 2 weeks, but the one I go to isn't that great and I get the same thing all the time, so I'm getting bored. I found another deli nearby, but I'm having trouble deciding what to get. Could you help me and tell me what you think the healthiest choice would be?

I am a vegetarian, but I DO eat tuna. Any help you could give me would be great!

This is the menu I'm choosing from: http://eatatjims.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/081709.pdf

Thank you :)

http://eatatjims.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/081709.pdf

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    to cook your own something...
    try stir fry super quick! and seriously low cals!
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I wish I could cook something of my own now, but I go straight from work to my class (and sit through traffic the whole way, yuck!) so that's why I'm trying to pick something up over by class :)
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    try baja fresh or KFC has a low cal backed skinless chicken and veggie plate.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Is there a smoothie place nearby?
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    can you not make up a healthy pasta salad the night before? or a large pot of soup and freeze into smaller lots then heat as required(at work)?
    subways and all them are really bad all round for ya....pocket as well as health wise!
  • shander7
    Options
    can you not make up a healthy pasta salad the night before? or a large pot of soup and freeze into smaller lots then heat as required(at work)?
    subways and all them are really bad all round for ya....pocket as well as health wise!

I will try to do that next week, but unfortunately I didn't think about it until this morning (I forgot what day it was because of the holiday) and I have class tonight :-/
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    mmm these! -- since you are a veggie, I would ask them to sub the turky for tuna, or add extra veggies

Low Fate Louie: Fat Free Turkey, Low Fat Alpine Lace Cheese, Tomatoes, Lettuce & Fat Free
    Honey Mustard in a wrap

Weight Watcher: Honey Cracked Pepperturkey, Cranberry Sauce & Lettuce on toasted Wheat
    (I might ask them to add on a couple more vegies to fill it out
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I looked at the menu. I think you will just have to tell them what you want on your sandwich and not order straight from the menu if this is where you have to eat?
  • shander7
    Options
    If I can get there before 6 I can try to go to a healthy place with low cal options, but it closes at 6, and lately with traffic I've been getting there around 6:15... The other places around there are:
    Ronzio Pizza & Subs
    Cruisers (No menu available)
    NK House of Pizza (no menu available)
    Domino's
    Village Cafe (no menu, but says low cal options on mapquest, and is a sit down place)