Umm.. "Private time"?

Options
13»

Replies

• 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Well I guess it all depends on who is doing the most work and putting effort into it. If that's the case take some chocolate syrup and whip cream with you during private time :bigsmile:
  • Crawflowr
    Crawflowr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would think wearing an HRM might actually act as an added incentive to being more adventurous and athletic so your partner is unlikely to complain :)
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm gonna invent a vibrating heart monitor to encourage calorie counting during "private time"...lol
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    I have a chart that I received when I did a weight loss challenge for work. It says that you burn 125 calories per 30 minutes of "private time". :bigsmile:

thats some mild private time.

i was thinking 600 cals an hour haha

it's a lot different when you do it with someone else, bro.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh! No wonder I'm not losing enough weight! I've been putting myself into starvation mode with all these extra burned calories!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Well, you would need to be doing all the driving to have a significant burn. You can't be a pillow princess and burn calories. :laugh:

LMFAO @ "pillow princess" :laugh:
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have a chart that I received when I did a weight loss challenge for work. It says that you burn 125 calories per 30 minutes of "private time". :bigsmile:

OMG 30 mins....i wish lol:devil:

lol!! i was thinking the same thing... :blushing:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I know there is a weight loss book out there entitled the "Ultimate Sex Diet". Never checked it out, but in case someone wants a change up to their "routine"

What a great post by the way! :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The only accurate to know is wear your HRM during "private, kinky, dirty, fun, time". You may be able to score some extra yogurt too;-)
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    The only accurate to know is wear your HRM during "private, kinky, dirty, fun, time". You may be able to score some extra yogurt too;-)

Oh my word, and cue the "this post has just went there" face.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

I hear that extra yogurt is a great source of lean protein.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options

LOL the extra yogurt is also in the database, seriously.
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options

LOL the extra yogurt is also in the database, seriously.

Oh man, I just saw you as the last user to post and I thought my little sister had joined and saw this - her name is Heidi and she was born in 1990 - and she lives with us part time while she's at university.... I just saw a flash of how awkward life would be til May.