Bacon Cheese Bugers

Options
DaisyJane
DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
I had these a couple of days ago and they were rather nice. Ok they weren't exactly like going to macdonalds but hey..you're standards of yummyness changes when you're on a reduced calorie diet!!

Quorn Burger
Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Bacon Medallions
DairyLea Low fat cheese slice
Handful of green salad
3 slices dill pickle

In your choice of bread bun or bagel.

It's not mega low in calories but it was low enough for me to have it with 200g of Weight watchers oven chips and still be in my calorie quota for the day!

Replies

• DaisyJane
    Options
    I had these a couple of days ago and they were rather nice. Ok they weren't exactly like going to macdonalds but hey..you're standards of yummyness changes when you're on a reduced calorie diet!!

Quorn Burger
    Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Bacon Medallions
    DairyLea Low fat cheese slice
    Handful of green salad
    3 slices dill pickle

In your choice of bread bun or bagel.

It's not mega low in calories but it was low enough for me to have it with 200g of Weight watchers oven chips and still be in my calorie quota for the day!
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Where do you find the Bacon Medallions, and what are they? Ingredient-wise I mean. Are they good?
  • DaisyJane
    Options
    In the UK you get them from Sainsbury's but i reckon you can get them in most supermarkets. They are just the circular part of a back bacon rasher which has no fat running through it. They are small (about size of a small fried egg) but very tasty.

I reckon you could use turkey rashers instead and it would work :smile:
  • ajanieva
    Options
    Where do you find the Bacon Medallions, and what are they? Ingredient-wise I mean. Are they good?

Try canadian bacon or turkey bacon.