Newly Commited and in need of friends!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to lose about 15lbs, and just RE-started P90X and myfitnesspal yesterday. I bailed on my commitment last time, so I'd love to make some friends on here to help me stay pumped-up. I'd especially enjoy having friends on here who are using P90X and/or shakeology. :) Every bit of motivation helps!

Replies

• mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Alice230
    Options
    Welcome to the community. I don't do any of those workouts. I do simple ones like walking,riding my bike or Ab Lounge but,feel free to add me. I'll do my best to keep you motivated! :)
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I am looking to lose 12 more pounds so I can join the United States Navy! :)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    hey i just restarted p90x to im on day 3 Good luck :)
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good luck. feel free to look me up
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Goodluck and feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 10-15 pounds myself. Getting older (47) and don't want to let father time catch up. When I was younger I could eat whatever I wanted and never gain a pound. I was 6'2" and 128 lbs as a senior in high school! Still not fat at a current 179 lbs but looking to be 165-170 and in great shape so I can keep up with my active lifestyle. Would love to be able to see that 6 pack that I know is there deep down! Weight lifting and cardio and diet watching. P90X has always sounded intriguing but I work 13 hours a day and seems like I would not have the time. How long does it take?
  • michellemulligan
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Michelle, and I am new to fp as well. I'm not quite sure how to navigate myself around this site yet, so I'm hoping this reaches you. I have all the P90X disc as well. I have been thinking of blowing the dust off them and giving them a try. Have you done p90x before, if so, how good is it? Looking for any motivational tools I can get.. I'd love to chat. Keep in touch! Michelle Mulligan
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    Good luck, I don't do P90x, but my husband and son do. I am almost done with Insanity, and will start Turbo Fire after that. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. We have (my husband and I) the P90X but have not started it yet. It is easier for me right now to go the gym. I have 2 little ones. (3 1/2 and 2 year old) and can't get a work out in at home cuz they are so demanding. :O) I hope we can really motivate each other. Good luck!:smile:
  • dcmonilove
    dcmonilove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! We gonna make those 15 pounds disappear :) Stay healthy. Peace