security blanket...random

Options
so I love scarves! they are so cute, I believe they make any outfit look good and right now my neck area is kind of pudgy so I think it helps cover it up. I tend to think scarves might be a security blanket for me, I always feel better in them. That and hoodies!!!

my question for you all is do you have anything you wear to cover up your extra pounds? (before you drop them of course :))

I don't know if this is a weird topic I just felt like avoiding my hw and doing something on here and thought this would be interesting...

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I wear scarves and the occasional turtleneck, but it's not because I'm hiding anything.

I don't want to rip on your security blanket, but it's easy to tell when people are wearing something to hide a feature. You can wear a scarf confidently or you could wear it to hide neck flab. Stick with the former.
    -wtk
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Mine would be capris pants. Until my legs are toned, I won't wear shorts in public. Capris pants can be casual or dressy, so I wear them all the time.
  • Alice230
    Options
    I don't know if this counts but,I always wear bathing suits that look like a dress to hide my legs. I love them!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have a security blanket but it's made out of Kevlar... Never had to use it so far