Does anyone shop WHOLE FOODS?

Options
2»

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Just know the prices of things you can get elsewhere, as others have said some things are expensive! But overall I'd say they are reasonable on most things. And if they are just opening the new store they will probably have sales!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Like many others, I call it Whole Paycheck too! :laugh: But the truth of the matter is, you do need to compare prices and shop accordingly.
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    We finally got a WHOLE FOODS MARKET about 30-45ish minutes away from me. Are they priced reasonably? I want to check it out but don't want to waste a trip if they are ridiculously priced (Like many healthier foods can be). I have a$650-$700/month food budget for 2 adults and 2 kids. Is it do-able with WHOLE FOODS MARKET?

Are you by any chance living close to Okla. City? We have a Whole Foods opening here today. I'm wondering the same thing!
    Yes, I am! (:

I keep looking for people who live in or near OKC. Too bad you don't live in OKC, I could use a walking buddy. I hope Whole Foods turns out to be a good place.

Ooooh! Ooooh! I live close to OKC (Yukon)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I would marry Whole Foods if I could.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I agree with what others are saying..I actually just went to my local WF this morning :) I LOVE it!! The prices aren't always the best, but I find that it's worth it. Sometimes there are really good deals too, today I noticed that the vegan chili I buy at the local Shaw's was $2 cheaper at WF!