I am new here...

Options
Hi everyone! I am new here and am praying that "this time" will be "the time". I am excited about the possibility of losing 60 pounds, but I tend to fall off the wagon A LOT!! I hope this community can help me and that I can help some in this community!

So here goes. What have I got to lose right? SIXTY POUNDS!!! LOL

Dana

11845331.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• txhunnygirl
    Options
    You have come to the right place if you want to get serious about losing weight. I give much credit to this website in helping to keep me on track! Good luck!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! So nice to have you with us... I too am hoping the same as you... with the support and help from all the wonderful people on here I am sure WE can MAKE IT! :D
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana! Welcome! Here's to a fantastic start to your journey. You are going to love MFP, it's so easy to use and there is so much information and support available for free, it's a win win.
    I used to fall off the wagon too. I would do really good with my weightloss goals for 3 weeks and then quit for 2 months..this pattern continued for years until this summer when I decided enough was enough. So you are not alone in your habits.
    Just stick with it, don't give up. And if you do feel like giving up, get on MFP and ask for encouragement. Take care!
  • xlovemehalwaiyzx
    Options
    Welcome!! you deffinately came to the right place i've only been on here less than a week and i love it! add me if you like!!
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome. I have only been on it for a few days and it is really motivating, the people are friendly and it's an amazing network of support. I joined to help keep me motivated to lose 12lbs so I can join the Navy, and you WILL meet your goals, just believe and take each day as it comes!

You're welcome to add me as a friend if you wish! :)