I Used To Be Fat on MTV

Great episode last night to kick off new season. This show motivated me to start losing weight last February. I decided I would pay anything for a personal trainer for one month, then go on my own.

Anyone see it? Anyone like these shows? Losing It with Jillian Michaels is another good one, but I haven't seen it in a while.

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Loved last nights episode! LOVE the trainer Joey:)
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    This my favorite show. Also love Joey. And Marci's trainer too. It's a very good motivator.
  • hummelen
    hummelen Posts: 17 Member
    I watched last night as well! Thorughly impressed with that young man! 116 pounds in 110 days!! wow- wish my weight came off that quickly but he did a great job! love shows like that, that inspire others!! I also watched Chelsea settles afterward which was heartbreakng to see her so unhappy with her life and weight but was giving her all to try and change it! :)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    I have DVR'd it but haven't watched it yet. i went through last seasons marathon just before this one came on. Joey is awesome! I love his "power" stance and "Boom"! :) I'm totally using it!
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    In the uk we have a show called super fat vs super skinny thats really good
  • mommacuca
    mommacuca Posts: 19 Member
    ugh- my husband loves this show! :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member

This is on in the US too...quite alarming when they get down to skivies in bright light!
  • I love that show! I was so happy to see it come back.

I was so impressed with Joshua last night...and I love Joey! I would kill to have him be my trainer for even a month,.........And so loving the "Boom"!
  • Love it! Super motivating episode, and what an awesome trainer he got! It was the kicker to get me back on here sooner than later.
  • Last nights episode was AWESOME and very inspiring. I definitely need a lot of motivation and that helped a lot!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    I stopped watching MTV when "Yo MTV Raps" replaced the headbangers ball....
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member

Yeah, they show Supersize vs Superskinny here too, but because we're a bunch of prudes, there's a lot more censoring. :laugh:
  • In the uk we have a show called super fat vs super skinny thats really good

I LOVE THAT SHOW. They have every episode on Youtube and I watch all the time!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    I loved the show last night ! It was really good !
  • I love this show but I don't have cable :( Only hulu and netflix. Its a super good motivator...def made me look in the mirror and re-evaluate when the original season came out