Big *ahem* booty ladies

Options

Replies

• vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have this issue, AND I have long legs AND massive feet, so jeans shopping is a nightmare. I need them tighter round the waist, bigger for hips and bum, long for my legs and slightly flared at the ends to cover some of my clown feet... My current pair that don't fit TOO badly have been worn to death and are starting to split in the material between my thighs. Wonderful...

However... My boyfriend is from The Gambia and he LOVES my booty haha xxx
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    It's all about finding the right jeans. I've always had that problem and have found that I cannot go with the low rise jeans and prefer the stretch jeans at White House | Black Market. They aren't cheap though...about $78 a pair.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    This post is AWESOME! i love big booties with lil waists!

If you like that, Google Sweetie Cyanide, now thats a body I have a girl crush on!!!!

Imma have to check her out! Thanks for the booty tip!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

same reason i jumped into this thread. haha
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

LMAO. Testosterone FAIL
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I have what my husband terms a "bubble butt" .... but I think it's just slang for big butt. LOL Same problem, I shop at Fashion bug, they actually have some nice clothes for us big boobied, big butted babes...lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

He likes big butts and he cannot lie.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    wahhhhh :sad: :sad: :sad: i want this problem! the booty was the first to go...now i look like a 12 year old boy :cry:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I hate my booty,and praying it will go far far away in the next few months.:laugh:
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP!!! I need to hear this. Major issue of mine.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Liz Claiborne Chelsea jeans from JC Penney are wonderful and really cheap. $15-$25 depending on the sale. I've owned them in every size between 14 and 6 (wearing the 6s right now thank you very much). AND they come in longs, in the store, which I need.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I get so tired of finding a pair of pants that fit but are tight in the front because my booty takes up the back and then I have this gap of fabric that won't sit flat on my lower back because of my butt, making it look like my pants are too tight in the front, then I have to keep pulling them up all day too because they look to tight but are actually too loose. Any ladies with this issue...........what do you do?
    pictures, we need pictures.
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I get so tired of finding a pair of pants that fit but are tight in the front because my booty takes up the back and then I have this gap of fabric that won't sit flat on my lower back because of my butt, making it look like my pants are too tight in the front, then I have to keep pulling them up all day too because they look to tight but are actually too loose. Any ladies with this issue...........what do you do?

My favorite brand of american jeans is Angel's- I don't get the dark colored ones though they're stretch feels too "tough", I get the light colored ones because the way they stretch suits my shape better... I also really like Papaya, its like they're pants/jeans are made for short girls with giant behinds, lmao. I love how they fit!!

My favorite pants/jeans in the world, though? Brazil jeans, they are the best for my shape (though they tend to be a little too long, its worth it), but usually I have to order them online and that is rather pricey- I get them whenever I have extra money though. Beware though, they're addictive lol. These babies fit so great that if I happen see them in a store you better believe I will buy them, even if it means over-drawing my account (they are rare to find in stores in my area) because that is how damn amazing they look :) Loooove them <3
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Yoga pants, skirts, and an intensely uncomfortable feeling when I HAVE to wear jeans. That's what I do, but probably not helpful to the matter at hand :embarassed:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    pictures, we need pictures.

my-butt-is-big.jpg

y'welcome
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    worship.gif
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    First, shop around to find brands that have the best fit. Emphasis on "best" because it probably won't be perfect, and stick with those brands. I like some of GAP's jeans and I never wear jeans without a belt. Ever. Come to think of it I don't own that many pairs of jeans which is very telling, lol. Oh, and stay away from low-rise!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    wahhhhh :sad: :sad: :sad: i want this problem! the booty was the first to go...now i look like a 12 year old boy :cry:

Don't worry, nobody gonna mistake you for any age boy...
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    <
    see what i mean......
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    First, shop around to find brands that have the best fit. Emphasis on "best" because it probably won't be perfect, and stick with those brands. I like some of GAP's jeans and I never wear jeans without a belt. Ever. Come to think of it I don't own that many pairs of jeans which is very telling, lol. Oh, and stay away from low-rise!

I love the Gap jeans. My butt is big but my hips are not so the gap jeans fit me the best especially the sexy boot cut. Curvy does nothing but make me look bigger than I am, slim through the hips works best.