Looking for a few good friends...

Options
Hi Everyone! I've been on here for a few weeks now, and at first I was like "nah, I don't really need more cyberfriends (that's what facebook is for right?), I'm just going to use the tools and go at this alone." Then I started to find myself poking around in the message boards... and following the blogs... and I ended up with a couple of friends by sheer accident... and now I'm thinking, "yeah - bring it on!"

So... this seems to be the accepted way to go about this. Looking for some people interested in offering (and receiving) moral support in their weight loss goals, who also appreciate an occasional witty comment, reading, and long walks on the beach. Ok, the last two are optional.

Thanks!!! :)

Replies

• PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am so needing motivation. I am better at offering it. LoL
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I definitely would like that as well. I was on WW, but it wasn't a good fit for me. I am sure it works, but the weekly and activity points always seemed to give me an excuse to go off the rails. So I'm quitting WW, but that means I'm leaving my WW cyber friends, who were an awesome group of people.

I'd definitely be interested in having a "buddy" in all of this. I am doing great with the calories, but not so great with the exercise component. I'm joining the Y tomorrow, so that I can start swimming.
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate the support, and definitely witty/sarcastic remarks. The beach definitely sounds good right now.....As long as its somewhere warm :) Friend request headed your way