Oh No! Biggest Loser vs ......

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
I hope the Biggest Loser doesn't get preempted!!! Obama is being sworn in all on the same day!

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    I hope the Biggest Loser doesn't get preempted!!! Obama is being sworn in all on the same day!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    According to my DVR, Biggest Loser is still playing tomorrow night. The Inauguration Ball is going to be on ABC, so it looks like we're good to go. I just hate that Biggest Loser and American Idol are on at the same time. I've been watching Idol live and DVRing Biggest Loser and watching it the next day. Ugh! Too many good shows!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    According to my DVR, Biggest Loser is still playing tomorrow night. The Inauguration Ball is going to be on ABC, so it looks like we're good to go. I just hate that Biggest Loser and American Idol are on at the same time. I've been watching Idol live and DVRing Biggest Loser and watching it the next day. Ugh! Too many good shows!

seriously- idol and biggest loser should NOT be on at the same time! Especially as the seasons go on and picking between the 2 gets harder!!
  • amunet07
    Options
    It has become a joke in my circle that I only really have one favorite show that is still on tv and It keeps getting interrupted or I miss it for some reason.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options

Hey grey! I haven't see you around in months, like since I signed up at the end of June!! Welcome back (I think), I'm a fellow teacher and remember checking out your profile awhile back...so much has changed! This website is fabulous! It has helped me tremendously and I am so excited to complete my first 1/2 marathon in April down at u of i!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options

Hey grey! I haven't see you around in months, like since I signed up at the end of June!! Welcome back (I think), I'm a fellow teacher and remember checking out your profile awhile back...so much has changed! This website is fabulous! It has helped me tremendously and I am so excited to complete my first 1/2 marathon in April down at u of i!

Hey there! Long time no talk! Yeah, I was crazy busy during the fall semester, I was teaching all day at the elementary school, going to the high school to work on their musical for a couple hours, then coming home and finishing up my Master's work! I feel like I'm starting to join the land of the living again! Haha..Best of luck in your 1/2 marathon, I really want to get back into running again, it's one of my long term goals.
  • HealthyIn09
    Options
    I definitely agree that they shouldn't show biggest loser and american idol on the same time! They should at least replay one of those shoes at another time! Stupid television.
  • amunet07
    Options

Phew! thank you