Hi, I am looking to improve my health and shed some unwanted pounds … my cholesterol and fat intake is up; that is what my doctor said… I hate taking pills so I’m giving this a shot hoping this will help me prepare foods in a healthier way for myself and my family. I have 9 kids the oldest is 20yr and youngest is 7yr. I transport them to and from school total round trip of 100 miles a day work. I work outside the house 8hr a day and take night classes 2 days a week. Also I take care of 85 percent of the house leaving the other 15 percent to husband and children… I really have no time for myself so this is the first step in changing my live along with my family s lives… I am saying no to the fast foods

Replies

• ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    WELCOME AND CONGRATS ON TAKING THE FIRST STEP TO A HEALTHIER LIFE STYLE! THIS SITE HAS HONESTLY BECOME MY LIFELINE! HOPE IT HELPS YOU AS MUCH AS IT HELPED ME!
  • Welcome! I am new too. Sounds like you have a busy schedule. I think mfp is going to help all of us. Good luck. We are here for you.
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Glad you joined. I have 9 sisters & brothers & my mom is my roll model on keeping fit and taking care of myself. She is 84 and still goes to water aerobics 3 days a week. Keep us posted on your progress. I'll friend you.:flowerforyou: