So what's your favorite position?

Options
OOOhhhhhhh.... made you look!!!:wink:

I really love YOGA and want to do it more at home, so my question is for other yoga-addicts?

What pose:

- do you like best?
- do you like least?
- do you find the easiest?
- do you find the hardest?

Replies

• Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options

I really love YOGA and want to do it more at home, so my question is for other yoga-addicts?

What pose:

- do you like best?
    - do you like least?
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    My favorite pose is "Child's pose"...least favorite "DOWNWARD DOG!!" I know it's a great full body workout, but ugh!!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    My favorite pose is "Child's pose"...least favorite "DOWNWARD DOG!!" I know it's a great full body workout, but ugh!!!

Agree with you on both of those choices. Downward Dog is the reason I really don't do yoga. YEs I hate it that much:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • jennhott33
    Options
    I love warrior pose, I hate tree pose. My balance really sucks, so I have a hard time with that one!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I heart eagle pose and natarajasana and low side angle pose...least faves are half lord of the fishes pose...I had to look them up to see what they are called..no I don't know these off the top of my head. I love poses that make me feel strong and powerful, but also love child's pose and happy baby :blushing: :blushing: ..that's a funny one and makes me feel exposed (HA!) with the way your legs go.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Hehe. :blushing:

Anyways, I have only tried yoga a few times and couldn't get over the fact that I was meant to stand on my had. 230ish pounds, upside down, is just a rediculous idea!

Other than that, I liked it!
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    yoga - i love bikram -
    camel pose - absolute killer and makes me nauseous so must be good for me ....
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Tree pose. Brings confidence.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    What pose:

- do you like best? Dancer
    - do you like least? locust
    - do you find the easiest? Triangle
    - do you find the hardest? corpse - nope, not kidding - I have a hard time calming the mind.

And, yeah, made me look :laugh:

Thought I'd update my pics to show baby dancer pose - if I was doing full dancer pose, I wouldn't be smiling :wink:

Oh, and you didn't answer your own question...
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I do Yoga Zone stretching for flexibility and love the cat pose. :smile:

And...yes...I looked. :blushing:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    yoga - i love bikram -
    camel pose - absolute killer and makes me nauseous so must be good for me ....

I felt the same way about camel when I first started Bikram--and then the nausea went away after my 60 day challenge. I love it now!!:heart::love: :heart: :love: :heart: It's a fantastic stretch for the front of the body
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ... and you didn't answer your own question...

Like best: Pigeon
    Like least: Chair (the "strong" pose)
    Easiest: I love all the twists - don't know what that says about me!
    Hardest: I just can't do a full squat with my heels down - don't remember what that is called, but I've never, ever been able to do that. rrrrrrrrr....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I love warrior pose, I hate tree pose. My balance really sucks, so I have a hard time with that one!
    love me both of these.. that's one of many very cool things Yoga has going for it, super for balance and flexibility:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

What pose:

- do you like best?
    - do you like least?
    :laugh: :tongue: