new please help with motivation

i tried this about 7 months ago but i really feel i am ready i NEED to do this i am getting more depressed by the day about the way i look and feel..

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    read my blog about creating a will power pill (see below). that might help you with the motivation problem.

good luck to you this time around.
  • mexy04
    mexy04 Posts: 96
    Do you use it on your phone?? That is the only way that I can stay consistent...I'm always on it anyway.
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Hi Mistyashley,

Hang in there. It can be very tough to get started out, but once you get into the habit, it really starts to make a difference. Don't make to big of goals to where you frustrate your self. One of the best pieces of advice I have gotten is to start out small and rejoice in winning the day to day battle. This leads to winning the war so to speak on becoming more healthy and loosing the weight . Also find something you enjoy for exercise too :) I hope this helps & I wish you all the best! I hope this time around goes better for you!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Well, all I can say is that you reap the rewards of your labor. If you put in the effort you WILL see results. I've always been unhappy w/ the way I look (How much I weigh) but I never did anything about it, only tried easy fixes-which of course didn't work. I finally decided to just do this. Start eating healthy, eating enough calories- (My problem was that I didn't eat enough, and love sweets)
    I've been on this "journey" for a couple of weeks, I go to a yoga class twice a week, but don't exercise regularly, but I've been sticking to my calories, and sure enough, have lost 5 pounds!
    Good luck, and feel free to add me as a friend!