Losing weight after overeating?

Options
2»

Replies

• HunterCML
    Options

Say what? By this logic, calorie counting and exercising wouldn't do a damn thing for weight loss if it's driven by hormones.

Don't worry love, he has no foundation for anything that he says and is subsequently leading people to believe fallacies that will potentially be detrimental to their ability to believe and accept truth later on.

Translation: He dumb.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Change in your eating does confuse your body or even changing your exercise regime will start up the body's metabolism...once in awhile to change your eating or your exercising will help you on your way to your goals.. Crazy as our body's do what they do..but if it works, why change it...just don't do this on a normal basis..haha, once in awhile is good:wink:

I am planning on one coming up...time for a change up...
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    According to what I've read and believe, weight gain and weight loss are more a matter of hormones than the number of calories you consume.

IBTL

had to look IBTL up... too funny.

haha ... me too.
  • hulk6
    hulk6 Posts: 13
    Options
    According to what I've read and believe, weight gain and weight loss are more a matter of hormones than the number of calories you consume.

Hey brah, just wondering if you are related in a certain way to synthetic?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2v1uazl.gif

please respond
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot squishy fat and whooshes. You might think I'm kidding but it's real. Only thing is that you shouldn't become anal about it or use it as a crutch. I have seen some people pursue a whoosh with unnecessary determination.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

IBTL

It's those moments, when I find myself hoping and praying for a rick roll, that inner peace calms me...and it totally burns additional calories.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

IBTL

had to look IBTL up... too funny.

haha ... me too.

BAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S AWESOME! after 3 people said they looked it up, i just had to! That's hilarious.
  • mynameisuntz
    mynameisuntz Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    HAY GUYS. What's going on in this thread?
  • hulk6
    Options
    HAY GUYS. What's going on in this thread?

Not much, just waiting for synthetic's brother to respond
  • mynameisuntz
    Options
    Oh I just saw him at the gym, and he's too busy dropping weight on his head.

Post-edit edit: this site shows you editing your comment even if you edit it 3 seconds after you make it?

Get with the times, MFP.
  • hulk6
    Options
    Oh I just saw him at the gym, and he's too busy dropping weight on his head.

Post-edit edit: this site shows you editing your comment even if you edit it 3 seconds after you make it?

Get with the times, MFP.

Are you sure it was synthetic's brother you saw at the gym, because he doesn't look like he even lifts haha
  • mynameisuntz
    Options
    Are you sure it was synthetic's brother you saw at the gym, because he doesn't look like he even lifts haha
    You must have a liberal definition of what qualifies as "lifting" since the only videos I've seen of him "lifting" involves heavy weight being dropped on his head ;]
  • confettiplan
    Options
    Thanks for the responses all - I think I'm going with the influx of calories boosting metabolism. Nice to know it doesn't do much harm to indulge for a few days.